As of today, Goozex members have saved:
in video game trades, compared to trade-ins at retail stores, and they continue to save every day. Try the Goozex calculator to see how much you
could save by trading on Goozex (see below how we calculate this *)!
The calculation is based on a market research conducted by Goozex at a few retail stores, and assumes:
- Average cost of a used game at retail: $25.00
- Average trade-in value of a used game: $5.00
- Average shipping cost of a game to a Goozex member: $2.50
- Cost of some trades on Goozex: $0.99
- Availability of enough Goozex points to request a game of comparable value
This results in an average net saving of about $15.51(*) for each game received.
This is an estimate based on average values of used video games traded-in at retail. The values were calculated by Goozex using a sample of games for Xbox 360 and Playstation 2 that were traded at a local video game store. The savings are provided here only for reference, and there is not explicit or implied guarantee that you may get the same savings. Actual savings may vary.
Want to learn more?
Read the How Goozex works
Read the discussion on the forum
Read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)